DAILY DUMP OF VIDEOS, NEWS ARTICLES, AND MORE!
- Must Watch: Dave Chappelle appeared on The Late Show w/ Stephen Colbert and talks about getting jacked and President Trump.
- ACS Clip of the Day: The gang talks about the Kent State students that matched on Tinder and met for the first time on the Today Show after three years of messaging.
- VIRAL: A gamer girl sets her hair on fire by accident while playing with a lighter.
- TECH: Get a look at the RED: HYDROGEN smartphone.
- SO SOCIAL: Alan's stepping up his meme game on Instagram and Bill pushes his GF into the pool.
I love Dave Chappelle but I don't understand this long shirt thing at all.
This conversation picks up a lot of steam when Erika starts talking about her "strict" parents that let her sleep over her bf's house.
How much product was in this girls hair?!
RED makes some of the best cameras money can buy and this phone will be up to their high standards. They don't show us much but I'm incredibly excited about this phone and all of it's capabilities. I'm not excited that it's gonna cost $1,200 but it will be worth it for high quality Scarikas.
Alan's upping his meme game.
She thought I was going to take a selfie of us together. She should F**KING know better.