Man Contracts Flesh-Eating Bacteria After Using Roommate's Razor


A California man is warning people about using other's items after contracting a flesh-eating bacteria. In TikTok videos, Los Angeles native Nick Holterman described how deep pustules and harsh sores grew on his chin after using his roommate's razor. Holterman was prescribed some antibiotics, but the infection continued to get worse. Eventually, he was diagnosed with impetigo, a contagious skin infection, and given a strict combination of antibiotics. He recovered but now says not to use dirty or worn razors or other hygienic items unless you want to risk your life.


Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content