#GoodNews: Server Saves Choking Toddler In Restaurant


A restaurant server is being praised for her heroic efforts to save a choking toddler who was dining with his family. Shayla Sullivan was working at Sonny’s BBQ in Lake City, Florida when she heard people screaming for help from across the restaurant, so she ran over.

Sullivan saw people passing around one-year-old Rhythm Green, who was choking on a French fry. No one seemed to know what to do to save a choking baby, but Sullivan did and she jumped into action, giving him blows to the back until the food dislodged. Little Rhythm coughed the fry out just before the ambulance arrived, thanks to Sullivan.

Rhythm’s family is grateful for their hero and his mom says she looks forward to getting to know the woman who saved her son’s life.

Source: KSN



Want to know more about Maria? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on 100.7 WMMS! Read more


Content Goes Here